Agree to collect and use personal information
■ Purpose of collecting and using personal information
The collected personal information is used for the following purposes.
○ For identity verification related to conference participation
○ Sending statistics and conference information to conference participants – Email, SMS
■ Personal information items collected
○ Collected items : Name, gender, mobile phone number, email, address
○ How to collect personal information : On-site registration, pre-registration
■ Retention and use period of personal information
In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the information is destroyed without delay. However, if it is necessary to preserve it in accordance with the provisions of the relevant laws and regulations, the company keeps the registered information for a certain period of time as stipulated in the relevant laws as follows.
○ Preservation items : Name, gender, mobile phone number, email, address, and other optional items
○ Grounds for preservation : For service improvement, planning, and investigation
○ Retention period : 3 years
It will not be used for any purpose other than what the personal information provider agreed to, and if you wish to deny the use of the personal information provided, you may request to view, correct, or delete it through the personal information manager.
This policy will go into effect on January 1, 2017.
※ If you do not agree to the use of personal information, you cannot register in advance.