Refusing to collect unauthorized e-mail addresses posted on this website using e-mail collection programs or other technical devices,
Please note that violation of this will result in criminal punishment under the Information and Communication Network Act.
Article 50-2 of the Information and Communications Network Act (prohibition of unauthorized collection of e-mail addresses, etc.)
1. Anyone shall not collect e-mail addresses by using a program or other technical device that automatically collects e-mail addresses from an Internet homepage where an intention to refuse to collect e-mail addresses is specified.
2. Anyone shall not sell or distribute e-mail addresses collected in violation of the provisions of paragraph (1).
3. Anyone who knows that it is an e-mail address for which collection, sale and distribution is prohibited under the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2, shall not be used for information transmission.
Article 65-2 of the Information and Communications Network Act (penalty)
1. Anyone falling under any of the following subparagraphs shall be fined up to 10 million won.
1) A person who has taken technical measures in violation of the provisions of Article 50 (4).
2) A person who transmits advertising information for commercial purposes in violation of the provisions of Article 50 (6).
3) A person who collects, sells, distributes, or distributes e-mail addresses in violation of the provisions of Article 50-2.